GREEN TEAM / ADOPT-A-PARK DEHART PARK
Adopt A Park Site Program --DeHart Park
Choose your Orchard Park site from the options below and send your selection to to Tracey Woods at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adopted by Woods Family- The parking lot in front of the playground and the grassy area leading from Burnett Avenue to Skate Park.
- Adopted by the Hilton Neighborhood Association - Playground and the area behind the Community Center.
- Adopted by Barbara Velazquez - The "Front Yard" of the Community Center and the Parkinglot of the North side of the park.
- Adopted by the Prescod Family - The Skate Park and the Tennis Courts, including the fenced in area around the skate park
- Available - The South Side of the ball field and the walking path up to the perimeter fence. Most of the litter will be around the edges of the park.
- The Hi Bots - The North Side of the ball field and the walking path up to the perimeter fence. Most of the litter will be around the edges of the park.
- Adopted by Cub Scout Pack 20 - Area Leading from Ball Field to Newark Way.
Go Back to Adopt a Park Site Main Page.