GREEN BUSINESS / HOW IT WORKS
Work with sustainability experts to lower your costs, increase your efficiencies, and improve your bottom line.
Our experts can help you with baseline assessments of your current business operations, including energy, water, and materials usage. We can take those assessments and help you set goals to track your results.
Enroll in the Maplewood Green Business Program, so you can receive:
- One-on-one FREE ongoing consultations with sustainability experts.
- Goal-setting and measurement systems to track your results.
- Baseline assessments of your current business operations, including energy, water, and materials usage.
- Lowered costs by increasing efficiencies in your business.
- Reductions in environmental impacts, such as your carbon footprint, and other sustainability risks and concerns.
- Networking and information-sharing with sustainable business experts and the Maplewood business community.
- Free publicity as a leader in the business community through our online marketing program, websites, and window displays.
- Assistance in joining the New Jersey Sustainable Business Registry to gain support and assistance in developing your competitive business strategy for sustainability.
- Discounts to Maplewood Green Day, green business workshops and more....
Email us at MaplewoodisGreen@gmail.com for more information.
Many thanks to the support of our partners:
Banner photo courtesy of Kathryn Huang Photography